2004 Ford Expedition body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Expedition:

2004 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Nov 072008

Expedition Eddie Bauer V6

Yet another complaint about my Ford Explorer!! Along with transmission problems I now have a sightly looking crack on the trim below the tailgate window. I see I am not alone in this. Again why as consumers are we not protected against obvious manufacturer defects. Tell me again why we need to buy American made when our American dealers avoid doing what is right by the customer. If Ford cannot fix this problem then that will be a dealership I will not visit for my next vehicle.

- , Hampton, GA, USA