2004 Ford Expedition electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Expedition:

2004 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Mar 152004

Expedition 4WD

I have been having a problem with my new Expedition every once in awhile it does not want to start on the first try, it drags like something is wrong with the battery.I have taken it to Ford 3 times and they have not found anything wrong at all with the electrical system nor my battery.I have not had my truck not even 4 months now.it is brand new and it is frustrating when you get in your truck and it acts like it does not want to start, and no one can find the problem.I need something or someone to find out the prblem because when I take it to the dealer it does not do it, and it happened three times this week.I am frustrated and about to go under the lemon law if not handled in the next couple weeks.

- Chesapeake, VA, USA