- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2004 Expedition seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bag curtains deployed unprovoked1
- air bags did not deploy1
- seat belts gets stuck and won't pull out1
- NHTSA: Air Bags24
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal10
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window7
- NHTSA: Seat Belts4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.