- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2004 Expedition seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bag curtains deployed unprovoked1
- air bags did not deploy1
- seat belts gets stuck and won't pull out1
- NHTSA: Air Bags25
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal10
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window7
- NHTSA: Seat Belts4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.