8.0

2004 Ford Expedition seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Expedition:

2004 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

May 162009

Expedition 5.4L

ford charge about 250 to tell me my air bags went off when they are hanging down,they ran test to tell me that and it is not their problem,call insurance and they said, their was no sign of a wreck to deploy the air bags so they are not going to fix them,to fix the side bags was going to cost me 4500 dollars,I payed extra for them when i bought the car.

- , Moreno, CA, USA