6.0

2004 Ford Expedition transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Expedition:

2004 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Dec 012010

Expedition Eddie B V8

I have an intermittent problem with putting my car in park when I want to turn off my ignition. The shifter indicates with the line is at reverse, however I am not and it is in park but just doesn't indicate it correctly. The line falls short of going over to the P.

I spoke to a Ford service tech about how much it would be to fix and she indicated 350-500. Probably more so the 500. However I just read on line that someone had the same problem and he had a video and it was just a couple of gold loose bolts under the dash. I think I will try and fix it myself! Yeah for the internet!

- , Orange, CA, USA