9.0

2. replace spark plug (1 reports)
2005 Ford Expedition engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Expedition:

2005 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Oct 152010

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L V8 Trition

If I had known that ford had changed the spark plugs or had I known about this problem with the 5.4L Engine I would have never bought this piece of s*** ford should be ashamed for selling this product to it's customers and why has there not been a recall, I'll tell you why...It's that good old American Greed. Of course I've had no help from ford and I'm still paying for this vehicle!

- , Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Feb 012010

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

alternator went out on my car 02/01/2010 took it in to get that fix noticed the car had started running rough so took it in for 100,000 mile tune up sooner then i should have had to but thought i should it was almost time anyways. well guess what spark plug # 3 was cracked. i thought i would get on line to educate muself on this and come to find out so many other people have had the same problem. well let me see 369.00 for the alternator and now 400.00 for this problem. i should have known better then to buy this car. next time i will educate myslef on the whole car before i buy it, thanks to ford i'm out the extra 400.00 dollars. good luck to the rest of you out there.

- , Winchesrter, CA, USA