2007 Ford Expedition AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Expedition:

2007 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jul 072007

Expedition

One month after the purchase of my 2007 Expedition eddie bauer my air conditioner is working intermittently. I have received two service bulletins from the dealer from Ford stating they know that there is a problem but are not sure how to fix. I live in Florida its hot.

- West Melbourne, FL, USA