2.9

2007 Ford Expedition fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Expedition:

2007 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jul 022011

Expedition 8-cyl

2007 Ford Expedition 119 wb. My fuel pump stopped working. When I pulled it out of the gas tank I was shocked. One connection had been burned and melted away. I would think that anything getting that hot to melt the plastic and have burn marks on it inside a gas tank would be really bad. I have pictures.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA