2010 Ford Expedition steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Expedition:

2010 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

May 202013

As I was driving away from my home (thankfully at a low speed) the power steering suddenly went out. If I had been going any faster an accident might have happened. Also, I continue to have problems with the power window in the car. When it is cold, you can get the window to go down but it is very hard to get it to go back up. Two shops told me that the motor in the window was bad so I had one of them replace it but that didn't solve the problem as I learned the next time it was cold and the window still didn't work right. I was then told that there is an electrical problem that makes the motor keep going bad but I don't know what is going on.

- New Orleans, LA, USA