2011 Ford Expedition accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Expedition:

2011 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Apr 302016

Rear window blew out. My family and I were driving home from a road trip and had pulled into our home. Everybody got out and we saying standing by the front of the vehicle. We heard a bang from the back of the vehicle. I walked to the back to see the back window completely shattered. I did not notice any strike marks because the window was still intact and on the vehicle. I went to unlatch it and the whole thing fell of the vehicle. The glass was inside the vehicle, on top of the vehicle, and all over the floor.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Aug 012013

Expedition 8-cyl

While driving in a heavy rain storm, the rubber part of the wiper came off. This caused a huge scratch in the windshield. Visibility was very poor, traffic was heavy and we couldn't pull off immediately. The windshield had to be replaced, Ford declined to cover this as a warranty or defect. The service manager mentioned that this has happened "a lot".

- Portsmouth, VA, USA