2011 Ford Expedition miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Expedition:

2011 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Feb 042013

Less than a month after I bought the car, the front passenger side window would not go down and car was making a clicking noise when ac was turned on. Took car back to dealership where it was purchased and they repaired the window and replaced part that was making clicking noise. Less than a month later, we had same issue with front passenger side window. Have not had the opportunity to take it back to the dealership where I purchased to get it fixed. We have been "living" with the fact that we cannot operate that window. Have also noticed that when I get in the car after it has been sitting for a while, it does not always want to go into reverse smoothly and then when I try to move forward after backing out, the car lunges forward (transmission issue?). additionally, I have to agree with the other complaints I've seen on this website that the angle of the headrests is extremely uncomfortable and unsafe.

- Jacksonville Beach, FL, USA