7.4

2015 Ford Expedition fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Expedition:

2015 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jun 252016

Expedition

Total loss of power while driving - must pull over and restart

- Sandy, UT, USA

Feb 262016

1fmju2at5fef14091

- Northville, MI, USA

May 112015

Expedition

01 June 2015 driving on interstate 10 from beaumont Texas I entered a heavy rain storm, traffic slowed down to about 50 M.P.H. in a 70 M.P.H. speed zone. I passed a tractor trailer, when the mist from the truck and the rain hit my vehicle, my engine lost power. I removed my foot from the gas, after a few hundred yards the power came back but my engine light was on. The problem happened 4 or 5 times thru Louisiana and into Florida.I took the vehicle back to the dealer palm bay Ford with 3,000 mile since new they couldn't duplicate the problem so I was told there wasn't a problem. 17 Sept. 2015 with 12826 miles I returned to palm bay Ford again, after returning from West virgina in another heavy rain storm the same thing happened, the engine lost power I was told the same thing they couldn't find a problem so no problem exist. This is a safety concern and needs to be addressed.

- Vero Beach, FL, USA