2015 Ford Expedition seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Expedition:

2015 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Sep 282016

Expedition

I was involved in a major front end collision yesterday that is most likely resulting in totaling my brand new car. My entire front end is demolished and frame was definitely effected as car doors couldn't even be opened. With all that said my air bags didn't deploy, the safety feature that is supposed to protect my family and I god forbid we get in an accident which we did and I want to know why! I contacted Ford last night and they referred my to my dealership and when I called my dealership they told me they don't make the cars! I just want answers.

- Bangor, PA, USA

Feb 132016

Expedition

The contact rented a 2015 Ford Expedition. While driving approximately 30 mph, the vehicle accelerated independently and crashed through a telephone pole and a tree. The air bags failed to deploy. The contact stated that smoke entered the vehicle after the crash. The vehicle was towed to an independent facility. A police report was filed. There were no injuries. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 50,000.

- Richmond Heights, OH, USA