- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 8 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 18 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 49 days ago
1995 Ford Explorer
Worst 1995 Explorer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.