- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 32 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 32 days ago
1995 Ford Explorer
Worst 1995 Explorer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door ajar light stays on2
- power windows not functioning2
- anti theft prevents engine from starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition15
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.