- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 11 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 14 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 34 days ago
1995 Ford Explorer
Worst 1995 Explorer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door ajar light stays on2
- power windows not functioning2
- anti theft prevents engine from starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition15
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.