6.0

1998 Ford Explorer transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Explorer:

1998 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Nov 022011

Explorer

O/D light has started to come on, it was blinking for a few weeks now it stays on.

- , Blackstone, VA, USA

Jun 242007

Explorer 4.0L V6

The O/D came on one day and just stayed on. The color matches the check engine light. I have no idea what problems are underlying. Technically, I no longer drive a Ford Explorer. I drive a Hope and a Prayer.

I think I will wait for another day to file the rest on my complaints. This is making me sad.

- , Woodstock, GA, USA