8.0

1. replace wiper motor (1 reports)
1998 Ford Explorer windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Explorer:

1998 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Jan 032014

Explorer Limited 5.0L V8

I bought my Ford Explorer used and I have been having problems with my rear wiper motor ever since I bought it. I replaced it 5x or more with those aftermarket wiper motors. Still had problems so I bought an original wiper motor online for $116.00. Ever since I bought the original wiper motor I haven't really had problem with it besides it making a grinding sound every time I turn it on.

- , Evansville, IN, USA