4.0

1999 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Explorer:

1999 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Aug 012008

Explorer

The majority of the time I try to load a CD into my CD player (came with the vehicle), the player simply clicks for a few seconds, and tries to eject the CD. It repeats this a couple times, then fully ejects the CD. Most of the time I keep trying to load it, usually unsuccessful. Occasionally the CD loads immediately. This gets fairly annoying since I love to have my CD's playing while I drive. If anybody has a possible at-home solution to this, I'd love to hear it.

- , Greenville, MS, USA