8.0

1. replace struts (1 reports)
1999 Ford Explorer windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Explorer:

1999 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Jun 052007

Explorer XLT V8

Since my liftgate doesn't like to unlock my only other option to get in to the rear is to use the rear glass. The struts stopped holding the glass open and I got hit in the head really hard by the glass. Now If I want to get into the rear I have to have one hand free to hold the glass open. I have been unable to locate replacement struts for the glass and can only find them for the liftgate (those need to be replaced also).

- , Chandler, AZ, USA