- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
Worst 2000 Explorer accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- doors not locking/unlocking from exterior properly14
- flimsy door handles broke2
- hatch handle sticking1
- must have a new key1
- remote access is not working1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch16
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages12
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.