Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.

2000 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Explorer:

2000 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Sep 012011

Explorer XLT 6

I bought the vehicle before I returned to college. I went to go to class one morning and I went to put the truck in to reverse and the gear shift broke off in my hand. I am not able to move my car or drive back and forth to class. I don't have money to get it fixed because I am a college student. I want to know what Ford is doing. I see so many complaints about the same thing and nothing is being done. What can we do?

- , Washington, PA, USA