- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 1 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 3 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 5 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 20 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
Worst 2000 Explorer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- squeaking and grinding noises when moving2
- thumping noise under car2
- one side is lower than the rest of the truck1
- NHTSA: Suspension24
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front21
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.