- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 17 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 47 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
Worst 2000 Explorer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window exploded4
- back windshield wiper not on track1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor6
- NHTSA: Visibility5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.