- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
- March 23: Ford Focus and Fusion Power Steering Lawsuit Dismissed
- March 18: Ford Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit Filed in Louisiana
- March 12: Massive Car Hacking Lawsuit Filed Against Ford, GM and Toyota
- March 3: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Investigation Expanded
2000 Ford Explorer
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2000 Explorer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window exploded4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor6
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.