- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
Worst 2000 Explorer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window exploded4
- back windshield wiper not on track1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor6
- NHTSA: Visibility5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.