Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.

2000 Ford Explorer windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Explorer:

2000 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Jul 132007

Explorer XLS 4.0L V6

I didn't know how to explain it in the caption, but I can describe it in here. Everytime I turn on my back windshield wiper it doesn't wipe the whole window. My husband tried fixing it, but when he pulled it closer it wouldn't work it, it got stuck. So now everytime I go to turn it on it makes a loud banging sound. Then it goes across the back glass, but only wiping parts of it. The window washing part (the hose where the water comes out) was disconnected, we had to connect it. This vehicle has been a major pain in the ass since the day we bought it. We bought it from K&N Wholesale in Houma, LA, they sold me a lemon & I know it.

- , Chauvin, LA, USA