CarComplaints.com Notes: How can we give the 2001 model year a "seal of pretty good" when it has some problems with a slipping transmission and a known problem with the speed activation control switch? Because it's not the 2002. That's how.

2001 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Explorer:

2001 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Sep 062010

Explorer V6

Drivers seat control broke half into cannot adjust car seat. I have been having lower back problems for a few years thought it was due to my chair at work. I seen the many recalls on these cars and I am fully convince it is due to your high back seat.

- , Madison, AL, USA