6.7

2002 Ford Explorer electrical problems

2002 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Jun 242011

Explorer XL 4.0L

When the fan knob is turned on it causes static noise through the radio.

- , Granby, CO, USA

Sep 012005

Explorer

I am waiting for a replacement for my "lemon" now.

I am so tired of all this. One repair after another! I call it Christine on a regular basis. Love the car hate all the trouble. We make a Joke that Explorers are made monday mornings or Friday afternoons. Either way workers are not doing it well. they are missing something.

- , Rock Port, MO, USA

Sep 292008

Explorer XLT 4.0L

I recently installed an hf land mobile radio in my 2002 explorer, I bonded the tailpipe and doors,hood as per fords recommendation but still have noise,(not as bad,but still noise). I believe it is coming through the antenna which is on a magnetic mount. What can be done !

- , Greenfield, MO, USA