8.0

$1,500.00

1. fix defective accessories (1 reports)
2004 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

2004 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Feb 152013

Explorer XLY V6

I bought my used 2004 Explorer in Florida for $9,000.00. Soon after, the driver side viser broke and kept falling into my vision path. I had to remove it after my duct tape solution failed. I moved to Colorado. During the first ice storm in Colorado, the front driver's outdoor handle, and the back 2 passenger handles broke loose. I had to enter the car through the front passenger door and climb over the console to get into the driver's seat. I am 62. Thank God I am flexible.

Meanwhile, the interior ceiling cloth kept deteriorating and pulled away from the window. I waited through most of the winter riding in my car with these defaults in order to save enough to get them fixed.

I spent $1,500.00 and was again confident in my ride until my steering column gear shift broke.

My car now adorns my son's drive way and I am vehicle-less.

- , Parker, Douglas, USA