Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2004 Ford Explorer one of our worst vehicles on record. "Avoid like the plague" is putting it lightly.

1. replace (1 reports)
2004 Ford Explorer fuel system problems

2004 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Oct 012010

Explorer XLT 4.0L V6 Flex Fuel

I feel like I was ripped off by the dealer, talked me into injector cleaner for 150 extra. I don't see this as a $600 repair. If they have these problems premature like this they should pay for part of the repair. Otherwise they will never sell me or my family another car for generations. Ford* super bad quality. I feel as I got ripped off by owning this car. LEMON**. keep reading there's more

- , San Diego, CA, USA