9.0

2. under warranty and fixed (1 reports)
2004 Ford Explorer suspension problems

suspension problem

2004 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Sep 122005

Explorer LX V8

Warranty was honored. Lemon of a car. Rear end went out and fixed under warranty.

- , Santee, CA, USA

Sep 152010

Explorer XLT V8

Ford knows they have this problem with the rear coil springs. The dealer would not even acknowledge this when I questioned them on hearing that they had a problem with the rear coil springs. At 46914 miles I went in to the dealer for an oil change and was told that my right rear coil spring was cracked. At 48113 miles I took the Ex. for state inspection to my mechanic and he handed me a 4" piece of the rear coil spring. I need to get the taken care of now and I want Ford to pay for the two new rear coil springs!!!!!!! Its one thing to have 100,000 miles or more and this happens and another when you only have 47,000 miles on your vehicle. "HAY FORD" I WANT MY TWO NEW COIL SPRINGS PUT ON AT NO COST NOW!!!!!!!!!!

- , Allentown, PA, USA