2007 Ford Explorer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Explorer:

2007 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

May 152007

Explorer 4WD 8-cyl

In attempting to slow down our company's 2007 Ford Explorer I inadvertently pressed both the brake pedal and gas pedal at the same time with the same foot, causing the vehicle to speed up instead. I have previously experienced this in a rental Ford Crown Victoria. There was no accident, and there were no injuries, other than a brief panic attack. My solution was not drive the company's vehicle, but instead drive my own Chevrolet.

- East Syracuse, NY, USA