- September 29: Ford Recalls Focus and Transit Connect Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 5 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 34 days ago
2014 Ford Explorer
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2014 Explorer accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument cluster goes blank intermittently6
- door lock stopped working3
- burnt or bad smell in the cabin during hard acceleration2
- exposed buttons on power rear seat stow function2
- rattles, vibrations2
- fuel gauge faulty1
- myford touch, sync systems not working properly1
- navigation not working ["new sd card!"]1
- stitching on interior comes apart1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.