2014 Ford Explorer miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Explorer:

2014 Ford Explorer Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Oct 152013

When driving my 2014 Ford Explorer at any speed and on any terrain, the exhaust fumes enter into the cabin of the vehicle. The odor is extreme, causes headaches, nausea, and tends to burn my eyes as well as my granddaughter, who is with me most of the time. Because there have not been enough people complain of this problem, and because Ford has not recognized that there is a problem, my dealer was not going to attempt to fix the problem. Finally they have agreed to spray the under part of the exhaust with a rubberized sealant that was used on the 2013 models for the same problem. If this does not work, which I have read was not successful on the 2013, I don't know what to do. The exhaust order is horrid and I fear the health implications that may arise.

- Gilbert, WV, USA