- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though this was technically a separate model for a few years, I (Wick) merged complaints over to the 2001 Ford Explorer with "Sport" trim level for a simpler models list.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 10,366 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.