- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though this was technically a separate model for a few years, I (Wick) merged complaints over to the 2001 Ford Explorer with "Sport" trim level for a simpler models list.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 10,366 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.