- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though this was technically a separate model for a few years, I (Wick) merged complaints over to the 2001 Ford Explorer with "Sport" trim level for a simpler models list.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 10,366 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.