- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes Lawsuit Still Breathing
- November 4: Ford Recalls 202,000 Vehicles For Numerous Defects
- October 30: Ford Recalls 205,000 SUVs That Can Catch Fire
- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though this was technically a separate model for a few years, I (Wick) merged complaints over to the 2001 Ford Explorer with "Sport" trim level for a simpler models list.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 10,366 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.