- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though this was technically a separate model for a few years, I (Wick) merged complaints over to the 2001 Ford Explorer with "Sport" trim level for a simpler models list.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 10,366 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.