- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cruise control buttons melting1
- cruise control not working properly1
- lights behind instrument cluster slowly fading out1
- recalled cruise control parts are not available1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner5
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.