- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cruise control buttons melting1
- cruise control not working properly1
- lights behind instrument cluster slowly fading out1
- recalled cruise control parts are not available1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner5
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.