2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Aug 152007

Explorer Sport Trac 6-cyl

In November 2007 I received a recall notice. I promptly contacted my local dealer and placed my name on the "wait" list. I have called three time since August and have been assured each time that I am still on the list; however, manufacturer has not shipped the part for my 2001 Ford Sport Trac.

- Avon Park, FL, USA