- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 19 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 28 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is cracking on hood/cab6
- body mounts worn away1
- paint peeling1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body10
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.