- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is cracking on hood/cab6
- body mounts worn away1
- paint peeling1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body10
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.