8.0

1. will need a new transmission input shaft bearing, at least (1 reports)
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Dec 282012

Explorer Sport Trac V6

I have loved this truck, but it hasn't loved me back. This will be the 3rd time that I have to do something with the clutch short of replacing it all together. I have also had many brake repairs too. Seems like I bought this model too soon as it seems it has gotten better with time. Regardless, strongly considering moving on!

- , Gaithersburg, MD, USA