- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 6 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 30 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't go into 4 wheel drive5
- started making very loud knocking noise1
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.