- December 18: Ford Recalls 500,000 Mustangs To Fix Exploding Airbags
- December 4: Ford Recalls Mustang Sports Cars and Transit Connect Cargo Vans
- November 25: Ford Cleared in Steering Defect Investigation of 500,000 Cars
- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes Lawsuit Still Breathing
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cruise control stuck1
- various electrical malfunctions (tail lights, compass, ...1
- vehicle stalled1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.