- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cruise control stuck1
- various electrical malfunctions (tail lights, compass, ...1
- vehicle stalled1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.