- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 1 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 3 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 5 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 20 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cab body bushing failure6
- front lower ball joint failure3
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.