- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slips28
- overdrive light starts blinking12
- transmission failure5
- shift hard, thudding, slipping2
- transmission shift lag1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.