- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 4 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 4 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 16 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slips28
- overdrive light starts blinking13
- transmission failure6
- shift hard, thudding, slipping2
- transmission shift lag2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.