- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 2 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 23 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 46 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slips28
- overdrive light starts blinking13
- transmission failure5
- shift hard, thudding, slipping2
- transmission shift lag2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.