- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 1 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 23 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 25 days ago
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2002 Explorer Sport Trac engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- timing chain chatters at low RPMs4
- engine failure3
- lower intake manifold gasket leaks2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.