- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 27 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 33 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2003 Explorer Sport Trac engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on3
- timing chain broke2
- transfer case leaking oil from seals1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.