8.0

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Nov 082012

Explorer Sport Trac

My back window of my 2003 Explorer Sport Trac blew out this morning. The temperature was around twenty degrees had the rear defroster and front defroster on. Put the vehicle in reverse and the back window shattered. I am a mechanic with 30 plus years experience and I was dumfounded in what happened. I notified my insurance company and I can not get it replaced until Monday November 12. I plan on contacting my local Ford dealer and just like everyone else I will get a line of bs.

- , Paul Smiths, NY, USA