5.1

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac:

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Comments

Dec 202004

Explorer Sport Trac 4WD

I purchased a 2004 Ford Explorer Sport tracker 11 monthes ago. The first incident was the shocks towers. So, I thought. When I brought it into the dealership, they said it wasn't the shock towers but the sway bar. This occurred around September 2004.. than I brought it into the dealership again because the transmission was slipping. I was told the transmission was brought into the shop. I only have 23,000 miles on the truck. When I bought this truck it had 23 miles on it when it brought it. I have put alot of highway miles on it. But the transmission should not have need to be rebuilt.

- Bellevue, NE, USA