- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 3 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 12 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 20 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 21 days ago
1995 Ford F-150
Worst 1995 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering pump failure1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.