- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 9 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 21 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
1995 Ford F-150
Worst 1995 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering pump failure1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.