- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 0 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 3 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 5 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 7 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 12 days ago
1996 Ford F-150
Worst 1996 F-150 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on constantly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.