- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
1996 Ford F-150
Worst 1996 F-150 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on constantly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.