- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 1 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 5 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 28 days ago
1996 Ford F-150
Worst 1996 F-150 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on constantly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.