8.0

$1,500.00

1996 Ford F-150 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Ford F-150:

1996 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Dec 012009

F-150 Larait 4.6L V8

I bought a 1996 Ford F-150 knowing the transmission was rebuilt. I had the coolant tank flushed and radiator winterized by a pro. I replaced to air filter and an oxygen sensor. He told me to replace the starter and the flex plate, so I did. This fixed the starting problem, but left me with a check engine light. I don't know how many more sensors I need to inspect, but if you do please respond. Or if you have any other solutions to my problem feel free to tell me what I might need to look for to fix the truck. Thank you.

- , Ketchikan, AK, USA