$6,000.00

1. replace engine (1 reports)
1996 Ford F-150 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Ford F-150:

1996 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Dec 012008

F-150 5.0L

2 F-150's, both motors blew at 70,000 miles and both were 5.0 engines. No more Ford's for my family. I'll go with a rock. Too bad for Ford. Big family. I'm currently driving a Chevy and other than tires and a lil suspension work in 09, when I first bought it, it hasn't cost me a different e. Runs like a charm. Going to pass it to my youngest child next year and buy mama something new to drive. I've been burned by Ford enough already. I don't even trust the darn thing anymore.

- , Fife Lake, USA