- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 12 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 22 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 28 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 53 days ago
1997 Ford F-150
Worst 1997 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4x4 esof engages but no power to front wheels1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly12
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.